Have you ever had to deal with a food crisis?
When you’re at a loss on what to do, what are your options?
Tornadoes, severe storms, hurricanes, and tropical storms are all potential food supply concerns. As a result, always be prepared for unforeseen natural calamities by stocking up on survival food.
People who are uninformed believe that emergency food is only for emergencies. Outdoor camping, on the other hand, necessitates the use of emergency foods.
We take a look at ReadyWise food to compile a list of emergency and non-emergency meal options.
Who Are ReadyWise
Call ReadyWise whenever you have a food emergency! In times of crisis, ReadyWise emergency food can help you meet your nutritional needs and perhaps save your life.
ReadyWise (formerly Wise Food Company) is a company that specialises in high-quality, long-lasting emergency food supplies.
Emergencies strike without warning, but with ReadyWise Emergency Long Life Essential Food, which has a 25-year shelf life, you can be ready for anything at any time.
ReadyWise Food is packaged in freeze-dried sachets for convenience. So you don’t have to keep this food just in case of an emergency or survival situation. However, you can take it with you on outdoor adventures such as hiking and camping.
These freeze-dried meals are ideal for outdoor activities because they are portable, shelf-stable, and easy to prepare.
Products from ReadyWise
Stock up on ReadyWise items to be adequately prepared for any emergency or outdoor excursion.
You may carry ReadyWise goods with you to fill you up whenever you need a nutritious meal, whether it’s after a long day or when camping.
Emergency food, adventure food, everyday food, and American Red Cross Foods are all available at ReadyWise.
This meal review focuses on the ReadyWise products, highlighting the unique characteristics and nutrition that make them the best.
ReadyWise Emergency Food Supply
Emergency Preparedness with ReadyWise Food Supply is unusual in that it can assist individuals in a variety of emergency situations.
Make sure you have enough food for your family ahead of time to avoid starving in the event of an emergency. These ReadyWise emergency food supplies can help you prepare for bad scenarios.
There’s no such thing as being overprepared for unforeseen events. Emergencies can happen at any time, leaving you and your family without food for an extended period of time.
How secure do you feel? Do you have enough food to feed yourself and your family for a few days or weeks?
Here is a list of emergency food supplies available from ReadyWise that you should consider stocking up on.
Emergency Fruit Bucket
To help your family through any situation, acquire this ReadyWise Emergency Fruit Bucket. This product will supply you with enough of calories, vitamins, and minerals to help you avoid any unpleasant situations.
The package contains the following items:
Bananas, strawberries, apples, and peaches are among the fruits available.
Simply add water. Simply add water, wait 12 to 15 minutes, and you’ll have a delicious, substantial supper. There is no need to cook.
Storage and portability are both convenient.
With a storage life of up to 20 years, this product has a long shelf life. Your purchase will never go to waste because it has a 20-year shelf life.
A wide range of goods are available. You have the option of 120, 480, 720, or 1440 servings.
Ready-to-eat food that can be used in a variety of ways. For emergency situations, keep your camp and survival food at home or in your vehicle. Take individual pouches with you on your hiking, trekking, and camping trips.
Emergency Food Supply
If you are a cautious individual, this is the best option for you. These ReadyWise emergency food supplies will fulfil the most exacting criteria, whether you’re going camping or preparing for a survival situation.
ReadyWise emergency food comes in a variety of flavours. If you wish to go hiking or camping, for example, you can choose between the 16 Serving Emergency Food Supply and the 72 Hour Emergency Food and Drink Supply.
Food from ReadyWise is suitable for every occasion. Prepare nutritious meals for your entire family in order to survive the hurricane or storm.
Consider a situation that lasts a month! Without appropriate nutrition, how will you and your family survive that long?
ReadyWise food includes a 1440 serving long-term package to help you get through this difficult period.
The following are some details regarding the ReadyWise emergency food supply items:
Freshness and nutrients for the whole family are ensured with a 25-year shelf life.
To reduce wastage, it comes in four-serving pouches.
Grab-and-go handles make it easier to transport.
Metallyte’s safety sealing.
There are a variety of foods available, including lasagna, pasta, pot pie, rice, and many others.
ReadyWise Adventure Food Supply
ReadyWise also sells the greatest adventure food on the market. It can be difficult to plan an outdoor adventure.
Preparing food when camping is a difficult process, but ReadyWise Adventure Food Supplies solves this problem by providing simple-to-prepare meals that are also light to carry.
Thanks to ReadyWise food, you won’t have to worry about lugging around bulky luggage to make dinner when camping.
Are you a vegetarian or vegan? Get the Vegan Adventure Meals from ReadyWise. Enjoy nutritious vegan meals in convenient pouches that allow you to sample individual meals at a time. For anybody who loves health and nutrition, this bundle is the ultimate adventure meal.
ReadyWise Food offers a 3-Day Expedition Package if you’re planning a group adventure. The servings in this package are enough for a group of three to four persons.
Take a look at the following details about the ReadyWise adventure meal packages:
- Variety bag: ReadyWise offers a variety of pouches for lunch, breakfast, and dinner that include a variety of foods.
- Meals: Depending on the size of your group, packages might contain up to 23 servings.
- Pouch for cooking and eating: Simply fill the resealable bags with hot water and eat straight from them–no plates or dishes to clean! The seals reduce food waste, allowing you to eat leftovers later.
- Lightweight and portable: These foods can be stored for up to 15 years and are ideal for hiking, backpacking, camping, hunting, or any other outdoor activity.
- High nutritional value: ReadyWise adventure food offers a well-balanced diet to guarantee that you get enough nutrition.
ReadyWise American Red Cross Foods
The American Red Cross employs ReadyWise food items to save people from starvation in various situations. They are high-quality, nutritional meals.
These food supplies from the American Red Cross are simple to pack, store, and transport to places in need following various disasters.
In the event of a disaster, the American Red Cross jumps into action to provide meals to the victims. The American Red Cross container, which is specifically created for this purpose, is used by ReadyWise food to cater to such vast quantities of servings.
ReadyWise is always ready to help individuals in need by supplying emergency food supplies. The ReadyWise company’s official collaboration with the American Red Cross positions the company in a unique position to make a difference where it is most needed.
Here’s a look at the ReadyWise Red Cross emergency food packages in detail:
- Long-term storage: The American Red Cross provides a 72-hour food supply for four persons.
- Large servings: Some containers contain 120 servings, which can last up to three days and feed four people. The 60 serving entrée bucket is ideal for smaller gatherings.
- Contains a lot of calories: 2,100 calories per person per day. This is the optimal calorie intake for survival scenarios.
- Simple to prepare: To prepare, bring a saucepan of water to a boil, then add the dry ingredients and cook for 15 to 20 minutes. You can create a few servings or the entire bag, which feeds ten people at a time, depending on how many hungry people you have to feed.
- A recommended portion of daily requirements is met by high nutritional values.
- Breakfast, lunch, and supper are all included in this 3-day meal package for four people.
- ReadyWise’s grab-and-go packaging allows for easy portability and storage.
- Longer shelf life thanks to safety seals.
- There is a wide range of meals to choose from. The ReadyWise American Red Cross box includes lasagna, noodles, and stroganoff.
ReadyWise Everyday Food
Have a long day ahead of you and need a quick pick-me-up? Everyday food from ReadyWise is a wise decision.
Coming home as a working parent and cooking a supper for the entire family might be exhausting at times. Consider using the ReadyWise food as an alternative to take a break.
This dish is both healthful and simple to prepare. Cooking for 10 to 20 minutes can save you up to two hours when compared to making a meal from scratch.
The ReadyWise Everyday Food range has the following features:
- Food safety is ensured by the use of mylar pouches, which seal the food against dirt and germ contamination.
- Long shelf life: This emergency food has a 25-year shelf life, which eliminates anxiety and waste.
- Serving Sizes: You may buy your quick dinners in a variety of serving sizes depending on the size of your family. To save waste, each pouch conveniently gives a precise amount of servings.
Benefits Of ReadyWise
- Package sizes vary depending on the number of persons travelling and the length of time they will be gone, reducing waste.
- When seeking for the best ReadyWise meal packages, the ReadyWise website is simple to use.
- Foods from ReadyWise are less expensive than those from main competitors.
- The ReadyWise food is stackable, allowing for more efficient storage and more room for other essential meals.
- The meal is light and small, with a variety of sizes and options to fit most needs.
- Making ReadyWise food takes less than 15 minutes and yields a delicious supper.
- If you don’t like cooking, the use of high-quality ingredients ensures appropriate nutrition while remaining appetising enough to consume every day.
- Most ReadyWise food products have a 20-year shelf life, making them a popular choice in many households.
Disadvantages of ReadyWise
- Pricing is not always affordable for everyone. Because of the high expense of creating this type of food, emergency ReadyWise items, for example, are relatively pricey.
- These meals can only be purchased through Amazon, which is not always convenient for all customers.
- ReadyWise products should be stored in a cool, dry environment. If you live in a humid environment and wish to keep the food for a long time, it can be difficult to store it safely. In humid locations, not everyone has a freezer or adequate refrigerated space to properly keep this food.
- Because the number of people they need to feed exceeds package serving sizes, which can be pricey, families occasionally need to buy extra food for family members with higher appetites.
- Customers may complain about wrong orders while ordering ReadyWise food goods, which lowers customer satisfaction with the brand.
Taste Of ReadyWise Foods
I attempted these meals during a time when survival food was just getting started, so I didn’t anticipate them to be tasty.
However, to my surprise, the dish was filling! ReadyWise has a vast selection of delectable meal options, including classics like stroganoff and Alfredo pasta.
Special dishes, such as tortilla soup and brown sugar with maple multi-grain cereal, are also available.
If you’re seeking for gluten-free or exclusively organic emergency food supplies, ReadyWise also offers customizable buckets.
Food from ReadyWise is both tasty and healthful.
American Red Cross License
According to the American Red Cross, everyone should be prepared for emergencies and disasters.
Individuals and families can make a difference by stocking up on essential emergency supplies, creating a plan, and remaining informed because disasters can strike at any time.
Volunteering with the Red Cross To be prepared means joining the millions of people who are preparing themselves today to face and overcome tomorrow’s problems.
As a result, the Red Cross engages with ReadyWise to ensure that people’s hunger is met in the aftermath of disasters.
Review Of ReadyWise FoodBottom Line
In many ways, ReadyWise food is innovative. Every American, on the other hand, should be prepared for emergencies because you never know when one will strike your family.
ReadyWise features a variety of food packages to suit your taste preferences, whether you have a household of two or 10.
It’s evident from this assessment that ReadyWise will provide you with all of the emergency food supplies you’ll need to survive.
ReadyWise stands apart from the competition by combining freeze-dried and dehydrated technology.
Grab-and-Go Food Kits are now available from ReadyWise for everyday use, such as camping and hiking. ReadyWise also offers emergency preparedness kits for singles, couples, and families.